Earn Continuing Professional Education Credit
WITH THE TEXAS ONCOURSE ACADEMY
Great news. The Texas OnCourse Academy is now certified to issue Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits!
If you have completed TXOC Academy digital trainings in the past, you may now claim credit for those you've already completed.
If you have not yet started using the TXOC Academy, learn more or register here.
How do I claim credit?
To claim your credits and download your certificates, you must be logged in to the Academy.
Navigate to any course, and click on the My progress link in the course navigation.
You can view and download your certificates by clicking on the View My Badges link on the top right corner of the page.
Note: The above image is for illustration purposes only. It is not clickable.
How much credit can I claim?
Find below a list of the Texas OnCourse digital trainings that can be traded for credit! As you can see, some competencies are addressed by several different trainings, so you can complete them all for even more hours in one area.
- Basic Principles of Career Pathways
Course: Career Pathways Foundational Knowledge - 1 hour
- Career Assessments
Course: Career Exploration - 1 hour
- High School Personal Graduation Plan; Career Clusters, Pathways, & Endorsements
Course: Academic Planning - Total 2 hours
- Career Outlook
Course: Career Planning - 1 hour
- Work Based Learning Experiences
Course: Career Learning Experience - 1 hour
- Basic Principles of Financial Aid
Course: Financial Aid Foundational Knowledge - 1 hour
- FAFSA, TASFA, CSS Profile
Course: Financial Aid Application Process - Total 3 hours
- Scholarship Applications, National Merit Scholarship Program
Course: Scholarship Application Process - Total 2 hours
- College Finances
Course: College Cost - 1 hour
- Advising All Students to Be College Ready
Course: Postsecondary Pathways Foundational Knowledge - Total 1 hours
- ApplyTexas, Common Application, Coalition Application, NCAA and NAIA Eligibility Centers, Military Academy Applications
Course: Admission and Application Process - Total 5 hours
- SAT, ACT, ASVAB
Course: Entrance and Placement Exams - Total 3 hours
- Researching Postsecondary Options
Course: Postsecondary Research - Total 1 hour
- Transition Services for Students with Disabilities
Course: Transition Advising - 1 hour
- Advising Highly Mobile Students
Course: Advising Highly Mobile Populations - 1 hour
- Middle School College and Career
Course: Starting Early: College and Career Readiness in Middle School - 1 hour
Questions about CPE credits and how to obtain them? Visit firstname.lastname@example.org.