We are aware that some users are encountering an error when attempting to log in to their Texas OnCourse Academy dashboard account. The issue is currently being worked on and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
>Is there still time to particpate in the incentive program and earn rewards?
-Yes, the incentive program is available until October 31, 2018.
>How do I earn badges?
- The Texas OnCourse Academy syllabus explains the process for earning badges. You review the syllabus at https://texasoncourse.org/TXOC-Academy-Syllabus
>Will I receive a confirmation email that my request for a stipend has been received?
- No. If you see the following message at the end of your stipend request survey, this is the confirmation that your request has been received and is in the processing queue.
"Thank you for taking part in the Texas OnCourse Academy. If you have applied for a reward or other prize, we will verify your eligibility and process your request in approximately twelve weeks."
>I'm participating in the Fall Incentive Program and I've completed the required modules to receive a stipend. When will I receive my award?
- Please allow 12 weeks for processing. You will contacted by Texas OnCourse if there are any issues or questions related to your award.
>I am receiving an internal server error when I login.
- A small number of users are seeing this issue. We are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, here are some quick ways to try to resolve this issue so you can access the modules immediately:
- Make sure all browsers are up-to-date
- Clear cache for your browser
- Try opening the dashboard in different browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
- Open the dashboard in Chrome or Firefox incognito windows
- Try viewing the dashboard on a different computer or device
>I have completed a module, but I have not received a badge. How do I get a badge?
- In order to receive a badge, you must master all modules within a specific competency.
> I am not receiving my registration confirmation email or password reset email.
- Here are some quick ways to ensure you receive your password reset email:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- Check with your school and district IT office to ensure they will allow our email domains (www.texasoncourse.org, www.utexas.edu, and http://us-west-2.amazonses.com/)to come to your inbox.
- Make sure you're spelling your email address correctly.
- Check your SPAM mailbox in case the reset was delivered there.
> I can't find my district or school when registering.
- You must find your district first. Once you have selected your district, all possible schools will display in a drop-down. To find your district, begin typing the first three letters and scroll down the list to select your district name. Make sure you are using the proper/full name of your school or district.
>Is there an opportunity to earn Continuing Professional Education Units?
- Texas OnCourse is currently in the process of being able to provide CPEs to counselors and advisers for completing the modules in the Texas OnCourse Academy. We will keep you updated when this is available.
>I participated in the pilot program and earned several badges. However, when I log in now, those badges have disappeared. What happened to my past progress?
- Those badges were only drafts and were not from fully reviewed material. We provided this content to counselors and advisers so that they could help us validate and improve our content. After the pilots, we updated the content and made it complete based on the feedback we received during the pilots. No badges will carried over.
>I am an educator who would like to track the progress of my students in MiddleGalaxy. How do I create a class code?
- Instructions for creating class codes can be found at https://texasoncourse.org/middle-galaxy-class-codes
Need more help? Reach out to us by clicking the button below and tell us how we can help.